Tedcor provides collection, handling and transportation of waste for commercial clients. As a result of its growth in the municipal segment of the market, Tedcor has expanded its service proposition to mines, light industrial facilities, retail malls, office parks, supermarkets and food outlets.
- All services are customised to client’s specification and need.
- Collection and disposal of all non-hazardous industrial and commercial refuse
- Transportation of reusable waste to a MRF (material recovery facility) for recycling
- A holistic waste reduction and recycling service
- Integrated on-site waste management solutions and services
- Services offered on a set exchange and/or a 48 working hour telephonic exchange request system
- Front end Loader - mobile compaction unit
- Rear end Loader - mobile compaction unit
- Skip Loading Unit
- Versatile 5.5m3 or 6m3 containers that can be uplifted and/or exchanged by all available vehicles /equipment. Using versatile containers will result in little or no interference in rendering of services due to vehicle break downs
- Side Loader - mobile compaction unit, used for collection of 240l Otto bins